[jsdl-wg] Process Topology

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Apr 20 02:30:49 CDT 2005

I should also say that we have use cases that require <Resource>
multiplicity to be 0-n. (Think of an n-tier system resource description
where different tiers might require different resource descriptions with
different resource counts. It's a single application, albeit composed of
n parts.)

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd