[jsdl-wg] Tracker status value proposal - take 2

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Apr 19 09:17:21 CDT 2005

Hi Ali,

Unless there is any disagreement, by say tomorrow, I'll set up the new
values. After that the issues should really be updated during group
review and by whoever carries out the next action for each  issue.

I believe only project administrators have the right to actually close
issues. I think that's probably good practice but we could give that
right to other group members as we see fit.

Andreas