[jsdl-wg] Any JSDL parser around

Vivian Li Vivian.Li at uk.fujitsu.com
Fri Apr 15 07:11:12 CDT 2005

Hi,

Try if this works?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions
    name="xxx"
    targetNamespace="http://xxx"

  <wsdl:types>
    <xsd:schema
        targetNamespace="http://xxx">
	  <xsd:include schemaLocation="xxx/jsdl.xsd"/>
	</xsd:schema>
  </wsdl:types>

</wsdl:definitions>

name the above codes into xxx.wsdl, then pass to Axis. you need to
replace xxx with proper ones. You could also give it a package name
where you want the classes to be generated when you tool it.

Regards,
Vivian

Of
> Aleksandr Konstantinov
> Sent: 15 April 2005 12:46
> To: jsdl-wg at ggf.org
> Subject: Re: [jsdl-wg] Any JSDL parser around
>
> It seems Axis can't digest jsdl.xsd. Any suggestions on how to convert
it
> to wsdl (if possible at all)?
>

> A.K.
>

> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:11:05 +0200
> Roger Menday <r.menday at fz-juelich.de> wrote:
>

> > On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 11:11 +0100, William Lee wrote:
> > > When you say a parser, do you mean a XML-to-Object binding for
JSDL
> > > schema? JSDL is specified in XML, therefore any XML tools (e.g.
DOM4j,
> > > JDOM, JAXB in Java) will do the job.
> >
> > In java, I'm currently using xmlbeans, http://xmlbeans.apache.org/
for
> > this kind of thing. IMHO the XML schema support is unparallelled. It
> > eats the JSDL.xsd with no problems ! I guess everyone has their
> > favourite in such matters though.
> >
> > Roger
> >
> > > If you are looking for a JSDL
> > > consumer, Imperial College has a project called GridSAM
> > > (http://www.lesc.ic.ac.uk/gridsam), which translates JSDL into
> > > DRM-specific (e.g. Condor, SGE) actions. UCL has a project for
> > > translating JSDL into Condor ClassAds.
> > >
> > > William

Or