[jsdl-wg] my view on execution user and group

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 4 08:56:07 CDT 2005

Ian,

You're preaching to the converted here. :^)

Since JSDL is not the only specification embedded within OGSA and GGF,
we've to be aware of what's decided within GGF.

Currently, we're in the middle of unifying the namespaces used at GGF,
and how to embed them in a larger scope than only JSDL.

Cheers,
Michel