[jsdl-wg] JSDL F2F Day 3 snapshot

Brisard, Fred D Fred.Brisard at ca.com
Sat Nov 20 16:06:51 CST 2004

This was a great meeting.  Special thanks for Darren for being the scribe and tolerating all the changes that were coming at him for 3 long days, Andreas for taking the minutes and keeping us on track, Steve for the up-to-the-minute schema changes and Dave Snelling for the excellent ideas related to the profile element.  I  think this meeting put the spec and schema "over the top".

Regards, Fred