[jsdl-wg] Activity instance description spec ready for submission

Philipp Wieder philipp.wieder at udo.edu
Sat Aug 7 03:36:47 CDT 2010

Dear All,

I am pleased to let you know that the spec is now ready. I cross-checked
it vs the schemata and added examples. You find the current version of
the spec with all changes, the abstract and the OGF-specific schemata,
and two examples of Activity Instances here [1].

Please have a look and let me know until Friday next week whether you
spot something. Otherwise we will submit.

Best regards, Philipp.

[1]
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/projects.jsdl-wg/docman.root.working_drafts.activity_schema

ps There are still a few formatting inconcistencies, which I will
correct before the submission.