[jsdl-wg] Call schedule

Stephen McGough asm at doc.ic.ac.uk
Wed Jun 11 07:28:05 CDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm fine with the times for the call or we can shift it as needed.
However, is there any chance of swapping the sessions around? I don't
think I'm going to be able to make next weeks call and I'm quite keen to
push parameter sweep.

cheers,

steve..

Michel Drescher wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On 11 Jun 2008, at 13:04, Alexander Papaspyrou wrote:
>

>> Hi Andreas,
>>
>> 2008/6/11 Andreas Savva <andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com>:
>>
>>> Given that we have two active topics I think we should try for weekly
>>> calls with alternating topics; starting with Parameter Sweep next
>>> week
>>> (6/18) and Activity Schema the week after (6/25). Please let me know
>>> whether this is convenient.
>>>
>> I am fine with that.
>>

> +1
>

>>> Also, as I mentioned in the last session, I am wondering whether we
>>> can
>>> move the timeslot one hour earlier to
>>> UTC 1:00 PM / BST 2 PM / CEST 3 PM / EDT 9 AM / PDT 6 AM / JST 10 PM
>>>
>> for me, this (apparently) is no problem.
>>

> +1, too, on this one.
>
> Cheers,
> Michel
>
> --
> Michel Drescher
> Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe, Ltd.
> Hayes Park Central
> Hayes End Road
> Hayes, Middlesex UB4 8FE
> Reg. No. 4153469
>
> +44 20 8606 4834
> Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
>

> --

Dr A. Stephen McGough                       http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~asm
Technical Coordinator, London e-Science Centre, Imperial College London,
Department of Computing, 180 Queen's Gate, London SW7 2BZ, UK
tel: +44 (0)207-594-8409                        fax: +44 (0)207-581-8024