[jsdl-wg] Minutes and schedule for next couple of weeks (incl. parameter sweep)

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Aug 25 03:37:41 CDT 2008

The chairs are away this week and most of next week so the next call is scheduled for September 10th. Sep. 10 will be on OGF24 preparation and Activity schema.

As discussed on Aug.20 call, the parameter sweep issues seem to have been dealt with and there is no plan for a further call for parameter sweep. If the remaining issues that have been "resolved"/"fixed" can be independently reviewed and "closed" before Steve or I return then (Michel) please go ahead and issue a final call on the list. Please allow a bit more time for this document's final call. Sep. 10 is probably a good date to set as a target day to finish the final call given we will also have a call on that day.

Minutes of Aug.20 call:
  https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15319?nav=1

--
Andreas Savva