[jsdl-wg] Teleconference schedule till OGF19

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Dec 15 04:31:01 CST 2006

Just an update on what our teleconference schedule looks like going into
OGF19. (I'll also put this information on the wiki as well.)

- Dec.20: No call

(A number of people have said they may not be available. If you are a
regular participants and can make a call on this day could you send me
an email? We may still have a call if we can get quorum.)

- Dec.27: No call
- Jan.3:  No call
- Jan.10: Call
  (Perhaps at a different timeslot because I'm traveling.)

- Jan.17: Call
- Jan.24: Call

- OGF 19 is Jan.29-Feb.2
  The schedule is still not fixed. At the moment (just checked) our two
sessions are on Wednesday afternoon/evening.

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd