[jsdl-wg] JSDL 1.0 (V28) accepted as GGF Recommendation (fwd)

Ali Anjomshoaa ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Nov 8 10:57:54 CST 2005

Dear all,

I'm forwarding an e-mail from Ramin Yahyapour (Compute Area Director)
announcing the acceptance of the JSDL v1.0 as a GGF recommendation.

Many congratulations to you all.

My personal thanks to everyone for all your hard work and continued
support.

Cheers and take care,

Ali

--

         Ali Anjomshoaa
         Mayfield Road                   E-mail: ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
         Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ              Phone:  + 44 (0) 131 650 5818
         United Kingdom                  Fax:    + 44 (0) 131 650 6555

Dear JSDL-WG chairs,

it is my pleasure to inform you that the last version of
the JSDL 1.0 draft has just been accepted by GFSG as
GGF recommendation.
Congratulations.