[jsdl-wg] JSDL: tomorrow's telecon

Ali Anjomshoaa ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Apr 18 10:43:41 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Darren's had another baby, so let's celebrate with a telecon tomorrow. Can
you all bring bottles of Champagne with you to the call.

Actions are in the minutes from last week. I hope we can knock a few off
the list:

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/Minutes_-_2005-04-13/en/1

These minutes will also be our agenda for the telecon tomorrow. If you
have further issues, please send them to me or the list.

Since last week, we've discussed:

 o UID/GID (UserName/GroupName);
 o global naming (JSDL ontology); and
 o hostname 0-n (vs. 0-1);

issues, so at least these, I hope, can be finalised tomorrow.

Call details:

Time:

07:00 PST
08:00 MST