[jsdl-wg] Issues for todays phone conference

Ali Anjomshoaa ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Apr 12 09:12:22 CDT 2005

I'm having the same problem. The meeting is supposed to be now. I don't
know what's happened. We had the meeting at this time last week.

Ali

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, Andrew Stephen McGough wrote:

> It's telling me the meeting is over!
>
> Did I miss it?
>
> steve..
>
> Darren Pulsipher wrote:
>
> >Did I mess up the meeting today for the web or is the phone messed up?
> >
> >Darren

        Ali Anjomshoaa
        EPCC, University of Edinburgh
        James Clerk Maxwell Building
        Mayfield Road                   E-mail: ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
        Edinburgh EH9 3JZ               Phone:  + 44 (0) 131 651 3388
        United Kingdom                  Fax:    + 44 (0) 131 650 6555