[jsdl-wg] phone conf today

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Apr 5 21:33:00 CDT 2005

Hi Michel

I didn't see a meeting announcement or agenda so I thought that there
was no call. (I did check email until a few minutes past 23:00 JST /
08:00 MDT. Unfortunately Bill's email didn't reach me in time.)

Let's get it right next week.

Actually if Bill has already set up the teleconf to be recurring someone
could be assigned the separate task of issuing a default agenda (e.g.,
list of open issues etc) a day or so before the call together with the
teleconf information.

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd