[Isod-rg] ISOD-RG Call for comments "On-Demand Infrastructure Services Provisioning Best Practices"

Yuri Demchenko y.demchenko at uva.nl
Fri Feb 15 06:30:25 EST 2013

Dear ISOD-RG Members,

The first ISOD-RG deliverable "On-Demand Infrastructure Services
Provisioning Best Practices" is ready for your comments.

https://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.isod-rg/docman.root.drafts/doc16539
(DOCX)

https://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.isod-rg/docman.root.drafts/doc16538
(PDF)

This is a product of our cooperative work and multiple contributions
from the experts in the area of networking technologies, Grid and Cloud
computing.

We are in the process of submitting the document to the OGF
Infrastructure Area Director and announcing last call.

Meantime we ask for last review and comments from the ISOD-RG members.

Please provide you comments and suggestions by the end of next week.

Looking forward to your comments.

Best Regards,

ISOD-RG chairs
Chin Guok