[Isod-rg] ISOD BCP document

Chin Guok chin at es.net
Mon May 7 19:16:40 EDT 2012

Hi all,

We are slightly more than a month away for the next OGF.

The current BCP document
(https://forge.ogf.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.isod-rg/docman.root.drafts/doc16435)
is coming along, but we are still short on contributors to the following
sections:

4.3 GEANT Services Virtualization

4.4 HERO (Hybrid Networking Project for Research Oriented Infrastructure)

5.1 Amazon Web Services

5.2 RackSpace

5.3 Google Application Engine

6.4 ITU-T Focus Group Cloud Computing

6.5.1 OCCI - Open Cloud Computing Interface

6.5.2 NSI-WG - Network Service Interface Working Group

6.5.3 NML-WG - Network Markup Language Working Group

7.1 Open Nebula

7.2 OpenStack

7.3 Eucalyptus

If you would like to contribute to the document, or know someone who
would, please forward us (Yuri or Chin) an email.

Regards,

Chin
Co-Chair
OGF ISOD-RG