[Isod-rg] ISOD-RG draft on BCP in infrastructure services provisioning updated

Yuri Demchenko y.demchenko at uva.nl
Mon Mar 12 02:56:30 EDT 2012

Dear ISOD-RG members,

ISOD-RG draft on BCP in infrastructure services provisioning has been
updated and attached to this message.

We want acknowledge contribution of many people who provided consistent
information about existing systems, projects, practices and
standardisation activities.

We will discuss contribution and further progress at the meeting tomorrow
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=2437

Regards,

Yuri Demchenko
Chin Guok