[Isod-rg] ISOD-RG mailing list and next meeting at OGF32 ( 15-18 July 2011, Salt Lake City)

Yuri Demchenko y.demchenko at uva.nl
Tue Jun 7 02:26:53 CDT 2011

Hello Everybody,

You should have received email notification about migrating to the
ISOD-RG mailing list from the initial mailing list serving ISOD-BoF
meetings.

You can find subscription instruction at the end of this message if you
want to invite other people to join the list or unsubscribe.

The next ISOD-RG meeting is planned at the next OGF32 meeting
that will be co-locate with Teragrid 11 meeting and will take pace on
July 15-18, 2011 in Salt Lake City, Utah USA
http://www.gridforum.org/OGF32/

We are starting drafting Agenda that will contain 2 or more sessions of
which one session will be devoted to ISOD-RG deliverables and technical
discussions and other sessions are planned as workshop where people can
present related research and projects.

An initial draft agenda will be sent soon and you are invited to send
your proposals and ideas what we can discuss at the meeting.

We hope to have more active attendance at this meeting comparing to
meeting at OGF31 in Taipei.

Regards,

Yuri Demchenko
Chin Guok
ISOD RG co-chairs

P.S. You can subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription from
this page