[Isod-bof] Requesting ISOD BoF/RG session at OGF31

Yuri Demchenko y.demchenko at uva.nl
Thu Jan 13 09:14:51 CST 2011

Hello Everybody!

As this is the first our communication in a new year, I would like to
wish you success in your research and development and also new projects
and new challenges!

We are going to request a session for ISOD meeting should it be BoF or
RG meeting.

The fact that OGF31 will be collocated with the International Symposium
on Grids and Clouds organised by Academia Sinica, Taiwan, will attract a
number of visitors from the region, and we should not miss this
opportunity to present our developments and possibly find cooperative links.

I also invite suggestions on the specific topics to discuss and
presentation on on-going works and projects dealing with on-demand
infrastructure services provisioning.

Just FYI, I know that special session on Cloud Security has been
requested at OGF31 where we may also need to present our work on ISOD.

In the course of preparation to the meeting I would like to ask all
members of the ISOD mailing list to post progress information on the
involved and related projects.

Regards,

Yuri