[Isod-bof] ISOD-RG meeting Monday 21 March 2011 - 14:00-15:30 and 16:00-17:30

Yuri Demchenko y.demchenko at uva.nl
Mon Feb 28 06:16:43 CST 2011

Dear ISOD-RG/ISOD-BoF members,

The ISOD RG has been approved and in 3 weeks at OGF31 we will hold the
first ISOD-RG meeting on Monday 21st March 2011.

The provisional agenda is available at OGF31 website
http://www.gridforum.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=2209

We probably need to request call-in telephone lines and I hope that the
meeting will be streamed. But I will ask about this.

OGF31 will be held together with the International Symposium on Grids
and Clouds with very interesting program from Monday to Friday
http://event.twgrid.org/isgc2011/index.html

We already made some preliminary discussion about the specific agenda
items and will need to finalise this.

Besides administrative issues and projects presentation, it would be
good to have some technical discussion on questions like definition of
the basic concepts in ISOD, existing models, etc.

Please feel free to propose such items and post your suggestions.

Regards,

Yuri

P.S. ISOD-BOF mailing list probably will be migrated to ISOD-RG mailing
list but I am not sure if it happens before OGF31.