[Isod-bof] Composable Services Architecture (CSA), version 0.2 by GEANT3 JRA3 Task3 Composable Services

Yuri Demchenko y.demchenko at uva.nl
Fri Sep 24 08:56:27 CDT 2010

Dear isod-bof list members,

In course of preparation to the ISOD BOF it might be interesting to
exchange information about recent developments in involved projects.

We invite all interested parties to do this.

 From University of Amsterdam we will post information about Composable
Services Architecture (CSA) being developed in the GEANT3 Project JRA3
Task3 Composable Services, introduced in this document, and about
Service Delivery Framework being developed in the framework of the
Geysers project that will be posted in the next message.

The CSA draft document is attached and can be found at this external link

http://staff.science.uva.nl/~demch/worksinprogress/draft-gembus-csa-v02.pdf

The Composable Services Architecture (CSA) is a part of the general
GEMBus (GEANT Multidomain Service Bus) to support dynamically
reconfigurable virtualised services in the GEANT3 services
infrastructure environment.

(Open) Composable Services Architecture (CSA/OCSA) provides a framework
and a foundation for building composable services and corresponding
infrastructure to support on-demand services provisioning based on
Services Oriented Architecture (SOA).

SDF will be presented at the planned ISOD RG at OGF30 for wider
discussion and as a potential ISOD-RG contribution.

I will appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Regards,

Yuri