[Isod-bof] ISOD BOF schedule - 15:00-18:30 Tuesday 26th October and Call for contribution

Yuri Demchenko y.demchenko at uva.nl
Thu Oct 21 07:05:34 CDT 2010

Hello Everybody,

The Agenda has been updated, any other changes will be applied just
before the meeting to organise discussion in the best way.

The proposed ISOD RG charter has been uploaded to the ISOD BOF page
together with other documents posted earlier to the list.
 > http://www.gridforum.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?id=2099

Hope to see many of you at the BoF.

Regards,

Yuri