[Isod-bof] CANCELED - ISOD-BOF at OGF29/Chicago

Yuri Demchenko y.demchenko at uva.nl
Thu Jun 17 05:37:17 CDT 2010

Dear isod-bof list members,

I want to inform you that the BoF at OGF29 has been canceled due to
impossibility for many of key contributors to attend this meeting.
Apologies for possible inconvenience.

We plan the next meeting at the following OGF30 in Brussels (25-29 Oct
2010) and expect better attendance.

However, work on the main issues from the planned ISOD-RG scope is going
on in the framework of the contributing projects.

So, I expect some discussion will take place on the list.

Regards,

Yuri