[INFOD-WG] Thanks and follow-up

Hairong Qi hqi at utk.edu
Mon Mar 23 12:42:16 CDT 2009

Hi, Brian,

Thank you so much for providing your valuable inputs to the INFOD
project. I think the team members are very excited about potential
opportunities to integrate INFOD with Communicator NXT.

Please let me know if there's a good time for me to meet with the
representatives from Communicator NXT or maybe invite them to our
tele-conf.

Another note is that Dieter from Oracle is going to attend our project
review meeting on April 29. It would be great if a face-to-face meeting
can be arranged between you, representatives from Communicator NXT, and
the INFOD team. The early afternoon of April 29 would be perfect.

Thanks again and look forward to hearing from you,

Hairong

--
Hairong Qi, Associate Professor
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science