[INFOD-WG] Minutes INFOD Conference Call June/July 2009

Gunasekaran, Raghul rgunasek at utk.edu
Sun Aug 2 17:53:06 CDT 2009

Minutes INFOD Conference Call June/July 2009

Participants: Arjun, Dieter, Hairong, Raghul, Ronny, Steve

Over the last two months we have had a few calls and the discussion
had been on the completion of the current phase of INFOD.

- We presented INFOD at DEBS 2009.
- Documentation
     -- Phase I development report was submitted to SERRI
     -- An experience report is under review for OGF
     -- A Technical Report is under review to be submitted at ORNL.
- The source code for the current development shall be made available.

Thanks

Raghul