[INFOD-WG] Meaning of /infod:MetaDataNotification

Dieter Gawlick dieter.gawlick at oracle.com
Mon Nov 24 11:54:38 CST 2008

Clarification to this mornings discussion:

During the conference call this morning I did not remember any more the
semantics of /infod:MetaDataNotification - for an example see line 251.

There is a new operation - 2.8.2    SubscribeToMetaData - line 1174.
This subscription  allows  entities to be notified about changes in the
registry. Since the entities my not be the subscriber they have to tell
if they are indeed interested in and able to be notified.

Dieter
--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Dieter Gawlick | Architect | +1.650.506.8706