[INFOD-WG] FW: OGC folks interested in INFOD?

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Mon Aug 18 10:30:18 CDT 2008

Reminder

-----Original Message-----
From: lee at aero.org [mailto:lee at aero.org]
Sent: 22 July 2008 16:34
To: George Percivall; Fisher, SM (Steve)
Cc: craig at mhbackup.aero.org; Dieter Gawlick; Mallikarjun Shankar; David
Arctur
Subject: Re: OGC folks interested in INFOD?

Steve,

This just hit the street yesterday evening.  INFOD is called out by name
in Annex B, Section 3.8 "Non-OGC Standards Related to OWS-6"
OGF and many grid concepts are called out in Annex B, Section 4.2.

I've circulated the announcement from OGC late yesterday to the
the old GFSG list, the MSC, the AdCom, and the Board.  The challenge
now is to have an organized response from OGF, our member organizations,
and the wider grid community by September 5.

--Craig