[INFOD-WG] INFOD conference call on Thursday, May 31 2007 @ 8 am PDT

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Thu May 31 11:47:00 CDT 2007

Notes from meeting of 31st May

Present: Arjun, Raghul, Ronny and Steve
Apologies: Dieter

We spent the entire meeting discussing Raghul's questions. The most
interesting one was how does the creator of a subscription know the EPR
of the data vocabulary to include in any data constraint. The short
answer is that with the current spec the subscriber just has to know the
EPR. In the discussion we considered whether or not the INFOD registry
should support searches for a suitable data vocabulary and whether or
not we should permit external vocabularies (with the problem of not
being able to detect if they change).

The other questions did not raise any issues related to spec
modifications so are not recorded here.

Steve