[INFOD-WG] The spec (again)

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Tue May 1 05:46:59 CDT 2007

Hi,

I have just taken a read through Vijay's work, made some minor
corrections and checked it back in. I still don't really like the
GetMetaData section - but I can live with it.

However figure 6 is still a problem as the fonts are too small and the
various colours remain. Vijay has added some new text but not got rid of
the old text.

I propose that either Ronny fixes it today or I drop the figure and
accompanying text (first thing in the morning UK time). This gives
people a last chance to read the whole document if they have the energy.

On Thursday we should then be in a position to agree to publish this
version of the document.

Steve