[INFOD-WG] Base Specification

Dieter Gawlick dieter.gawlick at oracle.com
Mon Mar 26 13:18:08 CDT 2007

We make excellent progress ( :-) ,  :-) ,  :-) )

I just uploaded two version:

    * Version 7: This version includes all updates known to me with
      tracking on starting with chapter 2
    * Version 8: Same as version 7 but all changes accepted.

As far as I see we have to:

    * Re-formulate the beginning of chapter 1 (lines 2 - 39) - Dieter
    * Adjust chapter 6 (WSDL Appendix) - Vijay
    * Review, review, review - all

We also have to discuss on Thursday Steve's proposal to add a REPLACE
operation for those resources for which it does not yet exist.

Dieter