[INFOD-WG] Requests for INFDO sessions

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Thu Jul 19 09:48:28 CDT 2007

My personal list of things to avoid clashes with is:

SAGA
GLUE

I am happy with the general proposal to have two sessions to inform the
community about our work (assuming that these are the usual 90 minute
sessions) and working sessions to cover between half a day and a day.
For the working sessions we should state that we want a table to sit
around. We provide enough cash to OGF - they should try to facilitate
our work.

I have no constraints on how the sessions should be clustered as I
expect to be at OGF for the full meeting.

Steve