[INFOD-WG] Minutes - INFOD conference call, Thursday, June 28 2007

Dieter Gawlick dieter.gawlick at oracle.com
Mon Jul 2 13:13:05 CDT 2007

Steve,

If I understand correctly your proposal, you promote to create a
materialized view of the solution set as soon as a constraint is
created. That is certainly another possible solution.

We may also like to add a statement concerning the event of a REPLACE
statement containing constraints. We should say that all references
marked DISABLED NEW will be discarded.

Dieter