[INFOD-WG] Saga Messaging API

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Fri Feb 2 04:09:07 CST 2007

I attach the SAGA messaging draft. It is very simple. I think it has
little relevance to us - though perhaps it could be used as a WS-N
replacement. Below is the extract from the minutes when this was
discussed:

Introduction of the Messaging API (Andre).

Q: Is the topology approach useful and simple enough to support the
80/20 rule?