[INFOD-WG] Output from getmetadata is not defined. - action 233

Dieter Gawlick dieter.gawlick at oracle.com
Wed Aug 22 17:28:32 CDT 2007

Steve,

The specific structure of the output depends on the documents structure
and the return clause. The structure of documents defined by INFOD is
formalized in Appendix I, the structure of properties and data are
defined by the user. So, we are all set - at least as far as I
understand it.

As for the collection function. There is nothing INFOD specific; we just
use the generally defined collection function and put into the quotes
what is meaningful in the context of the INFOD registry.

Lets discuss this more at the conference call.

Dieter