[INFOD-WG] Comments on spec

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Wed Apr 25 07:20:39 CDT 2007

Hi,

I have discussed some minor edits with Dieter and checked these in
today. At the same time I have added comments - specifically to sections
2.7, 3 and 4 which I had not really studied much before. I also have
some minor things for other sections.

We should discuss these comments on Thursday.

You will also see that I have tidied up all the old copies into the old
drafts folder as 2 documents "Base specification revised" and "INFOD
Base specification - backup". The current working document is in
"Current Drafts with a name of "INFOD Base Specification"

Steve