[INFOD-WG] Minutes - INFOD conference call, Thursday, November 16 2006

Dieter Gawlick dieter.gawlick at oracle.com
Mon Nov 20 12:55:16 CST 2006

Minutes form the INFOD conference call on Thursday, November 16 @ 8 am PDT:

Participants: Chris, Dieter, Stephen, Steve and Vijay

Apologies: Ronny

Discussions:

    * The clarification of his comments b Sam Rehman is now scheduled
      for Thursday, November 30.
    * The INFO group will participate in OGF 19. The following
      activities are planned.
          o F2F on Sunday, January 28 all day - hosted by IBM. Subject:
            Architecture for Base Specification
          o Two consecutive working sessions - requested for Monday,
            January 29 in the afternoon. Subject: Next Specifications
          o A communication session - requested for Tuesday, January 30.
            We will present: A summary of comments, a summary of
            changes, the architecture and future specifications.
    * We finished the discussion about the response to Peter Niblett's
      comments; Vijay will compile the response.
    * We reviewed the action items - Steve has updated the *Current
      Actions* document.
    * The next conference call will be on Thursday, November 30. This
      conference call will be extended (90 minutes+) to finish with the
      discussion about the comments.

Dieter