[infod-wg] Property vocabularies: Naming and references

Dieter Gawlick dieter.gawlick at oracle.com
Fri May 12 11:41:00 CDT 2006

Stephen,

I finally got your e-mail. Here is my very short reply.

We could start on Tuesday with a setting the agenda. I think, however,
there is only one critical task - the review of the two documents.

While we do this we will come up with a list of the issues - including
those you mentioned. I hope, we will be able to make decisions in almost
all cases right away.

Dieter