[infod-wg] Version 25 of the spec

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Thu May 11 07:31:39 CDT 2006

Hi,

I have made the promised changes to chapter 1 and have been through
Vijays comments. For most of those comments which I have not acted upon
I have added a new comment as an answer. I have also added a couple of
comments to chapter 2. Track changes was enabled.

I see that the document was edited in 2 sections and then recombined -
making it rather hard to follow what changes had been made. I have now
added some cross references from chapter 1 to chapter 2 and so request
that the document be edited as a whole in future.

There are still a lot of comments on the abstract which should be
considered.

This is checked in as version 25

Steve