[infod-wg] Publishing the document

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 28 03:59:28 CDT 2006

Hi,

Greg only says that we sould "consider" 3 authors. Is it worth arguing
about this?

If we really need to cut down to 3 then I think it should be one IBM,
one Oracle and one other. This will not be fair but we may as well
maximise the impact by showing the breadth of support.

I will send my vote privately

Steve