[infod-wg] ggf template

Cecile Madsen madsen at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 15 17:29:50 CDT 2006

I checked ggf site for formal templates for our specifications. Looks like
they moved things around again
because the old template I used to check is not around anymore.

What I did find is a document that summarizes recommendations
http://www.gridforum.org/documents/GFD.1.pdf,
with its section 4 specifying:

So our existing header is ok as everything in bracket is optional.

I will then be checking in a new version of our specs with only 2 changes:

- removed the line 'access' that shows up before our title - not sure why
it was there.
- also updated a caption for fig 3 which needed editing

Finally, our Copyright, Intellectual property statements, etc. are all
correct, again as per doc above.

Cecile