[infod-wg] Minutes - INFOD conference call 26 January 2006

Dieter Gawlick dieter.gawlick at oracle.com
Thu Jan 26 12:45:10 CST 2006

Minutes form the INFOD conference call on Thursday, January 26 @ 8 am PST:

Participants: Arjun, Cecile, Chris, Dieter, Ronny, Shailendra, Stephen,
Steve, Susan

Apologies: None

Review of pending actions: See updated documents (Current/Closed Actions)

Review of unresolved issues: See documents (Unresolved/Resolved Issues -
to be updated by Steve)

Preparation for F2F in Athens:

    * We still have to find a place for the meeting. We will have a
      conference call setup for those who are unable to attend.
    * Agenda:
          o Review (of parts) of the Base Interface Specifications
          o Discussion of prototypes (based on
            http://www.ggf.org/documents/GFD.1.pdf)
          o Moving on - Advanced INFOD Functionality
          o Presentation for GGF16 session

Dieter