[infod-wg] Base Petterns - Notification by registry

Dieter Gawlick dieter.gawlick at oracle.com
Thu Jan 19 13:51:09 CST 2006

Susan,

I have updated the Base Pattern document so that it fits better into the
Use Case document - see attached file.

As for my action item from this morning: In sections 1.3.2. and 1.3.3
you see a bullet *'Subscribers* direct ...' In the sub-bullets you see a
set of action by the registry among them twice  '*INFOD registry*
notifies ...'  (the previous text read: '*INFOD registry* informs ...')

This sub-bullets point to the active behavior of the INFOD registry. We
have to stress this point in the interface specifications.

A small note: I recommend to remove sections 6 and 7 and to add a table
of figures..

Dieter