[infod-wg] Actions

Djaoui, A (Abdeslem) A.Djaoui at rl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 6 10:43:00 CST 2006

Hi Everybody

I just had a read through the spec V13 and there is nothing I can see that is not compatible with WS-* specs.

One comment though - the use of EPRs for identifying entities might need to be further specified. WS-Addressing
does not prescribe how that is done. Usually specifications that use WS-Addressing (WSRF for example) define a profile for EPRs
for their purpose. in WSRF a referenceparameter that holds the resource id is used in addition to the wsa:address element. But as I said it might be OK to leave it unspecified for now (and may be refer to WSRF in the future).

All the best

Abdeslem