[infod-wg] NO INFOD conference call on Thursday, February 9 2006

Dieter Gawlick dieter.gawlick at oracle.com
Thu Feb 9 00:03:06 CST 2006

Just a reminder, there will be *NO* INFOD conference call on Thursday,
February 9, 2006.

Calendar of upcoming activities:

    * Saturday/Sunday, February 11/12 - F2F meeting at the Divani in Athens
          o We will start the meeting on Saturday at 9:30 EET in
            Aristotilis III
          o We have the room on both days until 9 pm EET
          o Will try to start a conference call on Saturday and Sunday
            at noon EET - /please check for an e-mail regarding the
            conference call setup;  this e-mail may only arrive shortly
            before the call starts./
    * Monday - Thursday February, 13 - 16 - GGF16
    * Tuesday, February 14 - INFOD session at GGF16
    * Thursday, February 16 - no conference call
    * Thursday, February 23 - regular conference call

Dieter