[INFOD-WG] Updates ...

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Thu Dec 21 12:27:27 CST 2006

Hi,

I have updated the current and closed actions as usyal. I have also
uploaded the comments of Rick Hayes-Roth.

All the public comments are I think now on this page. In addition any
agreed responses should be uploaded as follow on comments or trackers if
you prefer.

You can see this (maybe after logging in) at:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/discussion/do/listTopics/projects.ggf-edi
tor/discussion.rec_infod_base_specifications

Matt Roberts:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.ggf-edit
or/discussion.rec_infod_base_specifications.topc3949 (Action 187)

Peter Niblett:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.ggf-edit
or/discussion.rec_infod_base_specifications.topc3949 (Action 187)

Sam Rehman
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/discussion/do/listPosts/projects.ggf-edit
or/discussion.rec_infod_base_specifications.topc3940 (Action 170)

(We have some partial response - but not the final one)

--- and of course for Rick Hayes-Roth (Actions 189 and 190)

Steve