[infod-wg] Action 165 etc

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Thu Aug 31 10:54:01 CDT 2006

Hi,

I have checked the actions back in. I did not think it right to close
action 165 as it not addressed by the new tracker item:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/artf5559?nav=1

I think that action 165 is about avoiding the creation of our own
namespace for notify but rather using the WSN one. I understand that
there was more informal feedback from the WSN people that needs to be
tracked either as a formal comment on the spec or as a todo tracker

Can we now get rid of the WorkItems folder and its contents?

Steve