[infod-wg] F2F meeting September 9-10 2006

Ronny Fehling ronny.fehling at oracle.com
Mon Aug 28 16:04:21 CDT 2006

Please confirm your attendance for the F2F September 9-10. Currently, we have the following people confirmed:

Dieter

Steve

Stephen

Ronny

Chris -ok

Vijay -ok

I need to confirm the lunch packets.

Please confirm by Monday, September 04.

Address of the Oracle Office in Reston:

Oracle Office Reston 1

1910 Oracle Way

Reston, VA

20190

USA

Main Phone: 703.478.9000

Please register at the security desk and mention that you're attending the INFOD F2F Working Session. I will come and pick you up.

Close-by Hotel:

Marriott Washington Dulles Suites HYPERLINK

13101 Worldgate Drive

Herndon, VA 20170

(703) 709-0400 (ph)

(703) 709-0426 (fx)

City Links: Reston-1, VA

. HYPERLINK "http://search.dc.yahoo.com/search/dc?p=Reston"Reston <http://search.dc.yahoo.com/search/dc?p=Reston>  - Yahoo

search of Yahoo City section for Reston links, maps, etc.

. HYPERLINK "http://www.restontowncenter.com/"Reston <http://www.restontowncenter.com/>  Town Center

The official page of Reston Town Center, located very close to the new building, with movies, restaurants and shops.

. HYPERLINK "http://restonweb.com/"RestonWeb <http://restonweb.com/>  site

community oriented Internet publication. Local entertainment, sports, classifieds, calendar of events, etc.

Ronny Fehling
Solutions Architect Manager
Oracle Technical Business Unit
Tel/Fax: +1 514 905-8633
Mobile: +1 514 880-8633
ronny.fehling at oracle.com <mailto:ronny.fehling at oracle.com>
www.oracle.com <http://www.oracle.com/>
View my Calendar <https://stcollabsuite.oracle.com:443/global-bin/ocas.fcgi?sub=web&web=gbl&viw=%2bROsIjweGVHox20Baz%2fLcQdIwPe16MbYt8WuC5aSVlg%3d&xen=TWs6aNkOJocZso37NYS5WQ%3d%3d&server=tbtzPzHLjyw%3d&ver=2>