[infod-wg] Minutes - INFOD conference call, Thursday, August 24 2006

Dieter Gawlick dieter.gawlick at oracle.com
Thu Aug 24 15:25:45 CDT 2006

   Minutes form the INFOD conference call on Thursday, August 24 @ 8 am PDT:

Participants: Dieter, Ronny, Stephen, Steve and Vijay

Apologies: Arjun, Chris

Discussions:

    * Steve has updated the Current Actions file according to the
      discussions.
    * Please make sure that we get enough comments during the public
      comments period. So far we have 4 people who committed to reviews
    * The specifications will not be updated for now. We will, however,
      track any suggestions coming from the public comments and provide
      an updated version of the Base Specifications with responses to
      the suggestions. Additionally, we will track those issues that
      become apparent while a reference implementation is being
      developed. We will create updated version at the completion of the
      reference implementations.
    * Planning for GGF18
          o We will meet on Friday (September 8) at 9:30 pm in the lobby
            of the Marriott  hotel
          o F2F day 1 (September 9): Discussion of feedback to Base
            Specifications and review of Pending Actions
          o F2F day 2: (September 10) Discussion of level 1 and 2
            functionality
          o Please respond to Ronny's e-mail - please confirm your
            participation
          o There will be one INFOD session at GGF18 covering the Base
            Specifications and the Future work (afternoon September 11)
    * No time was spend on discussing the level 1/2 functionality.

The next conference call will be held on Thursday, August 31. There will
be no conference call on Thursday, September 7 and Thursday, September 14.

Dieter,