[infod-wg] timetable for F2F in NYC

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Thu Apr 27 03:18:39 CDT 2006

Hi,

I had presumed that we would be meeting for the full day so I am travelling out on the Monday. However my flight back on the 18th is at 18:30 from JFK so I would need to leave around 15:30 I think.

I have stayed at Broadway Plaza - it is quite a small place with rather unexciting breakfasts. It did offer a free network though. This time I found a "cheap" hotel via Expedia. This is the Park Central at £486 for the 3 nights - it does mot appear to be far on the subway. Plaza was offering $200 a night + taxes.

Steve