[infod-wg] updated interface doc

Ronny Fehling ronny.fehling at oracle.com
Fri Apr 21 14:15:28 CDT 2006

All,

I have slightly updated the document.

My task was to prepare for comments for next week's call.

I have included a comments/question section on page 7 that contains all remaining issues for the spec as far as we have spoken. Also, there are certain comments and document changes (tracking enabled) that we need to go over as a group.

In preparation for next week's call, if everyone could please go briefly over those items (in tracking, you just need to click 'go to next markup' to scan through the changelog).

Thanks,

Ronny Fehling
Solutions Architect Manager
Oracle Strategic Development