[infod-wg] timetable for F2F in NYC

Stephen Davey sdavey at nesc.ac.uk
Thu Apr 20 09:20:06 CDT 2006

Hi there,

Do we have any particular timetable for the F2F? In particular what time
to start on the Tuesday and when to finish on the Thursday?

I had a quick look at possible (direct) flights from Edinburgh and they
were:

EDI -> EWR  [Tues 16th May]

Depart: 9:10 a.m.    Arrive: 11:40 a.m.

EWR -> EDI  [Thurs 18th May]

Depart: 7:55 p.m.    Arrive: 7:40 a.m. (+1 Day), or

Depart: 10:10 p.m.  Arrive: 9:55 a.m. (+1 Day)

Does anyone have any preferences or recommendations for hotels? The
Broadway Plaza Hotel (1155 Broadway at 27th Street) seemed to be a
possibility and very close for the meetings.

Cheers, Stephen.

Stephen Davey,

NextGRID Software Architect

National e-Science Centre,